How to repair the dent?
How to use PDR paintless dent repair kits?
1. Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth (you can use the yellow line board to confirm the dent)
2. Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes
3. Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket.
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter)
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
Note: If the above repair is not repaired successfully, please repeat the repair again
Big dent , please first use the T slide hammer to repair , when the T slide hammer repair later , will have the some small dent , this times you can try pulling bridge tool (good for less 9cm dent) ,if pulling bridge tool use later also have very very small dent , this time , you can try Glue Puller tool (good for less 3cm dent) (seen the picture)
If the surface after repair has raised point, you can use the tap down pen and rubber hammer /ding hammer presses the bump:
—-Dent Lifter for Baking-varnish-free dent repair, Paintless, fast, economy. —-Slide hammer is more powerful for Paintless Dent Repair, conquer big dent. —- Bridge Puller, Glue Puller, Red small Puller fit for small dent —-Different Size tabs for dent lifter or Slide Hammer, For All Glue Pullers. —-PDR accessory metal & nylon Knock down Set, Different head for different dents. —-Specially formulated for superior pulling power on the toughest dent or Hail Damage. —-Dent Hammer is used by PDR technicians with punches to tap down high spots.
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|