Official Raspberry Pi 3 Kit Official Raspberry Pi 7″ Touchscreen Display – Descriptions: The 7” Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- 7″ Touchscreen Display
- Adapter Board
- DSI Ribbon cable
- 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back of the display
- 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units)
Official Raspberry Pi 7″ Touchscreen Display – Specifications:
- 7″ Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
- N.B. Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly.
Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Technical Specification:
- Broadcom BCM2387 chip set
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Features:
- Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40 pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
Official Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply- Features:
- 2.5A 5.1V power supply
- 1.5 m cable
- Short circuit, over-current and over-voltage protection
- Low standby current consumption
- Class II double insulated
- ERP level 6 efficiency rating
Official Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply- Specifications:
- Plug Type: Aus, Euro, UK, US
- Input Voltage AC: Min 90V
- Input Voltage AC: Max 264V
- Output Power Max 10W
- Output Voltage Nom. 5V
- Output Current Max: 2.5A
- Power Supply Output Type: Fixed
- Output Connector: USB Micro
Official Raspberry Pi 3 Case – Specifications:
- High-quality ABS construction
- Removable side panels and lid for easy access to GPIO, camera and display connectors
- Light pipes for power and activity LEDs
- Extraordinarily handsome
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi 7 inch Touch Screen
- 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply 5.1V 2.5A
- 1x Acrylic Bracket for Official Raspberry Pi 7 inch Touch Screen
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi 3 Case
- 1x 3pcs Copper Heatsinks
Average Star Rating:
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
Feedback Rating for This Product
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
||Estimated Delivery Time
||3 - 7 days
||3 - 7 days
||5 - 14 days
|Post Air Mail
||15 - 45 days
||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).