MX-P50M HF POWER AMPLIFIER INSTRUCTION MANUAL
MX-P50A hf power amplifier , for QRP transceiver , Improve signal . Can be used both
as a base and mobileunit,Extremely Small Compact and lightweight , Full integration
with the FT-817 using the supplied interface cable, The amplifier incorporates
various protection circuits such as high VOLTAGE , front mounted LED display.
This amplifier can be successfully used with other QRP rigs such as the ICOM
IC-703(and Elecraft KX3).
YAESU FT-817ND Quick operating manual:
1. Connect power cord to DC power supplier, Red to “+”, Black to” -“
2. Connect ACC cable to FT-817 ACC and amp
3. Adjustment “BAND ADJ” button , Select the band.
4. Connect antenna to amp “ANT” and “input” from FT-817 antenna out. Notice! The
antenna you used that should well tuned, the SWR should less than 1:1.5
5. Open the power on both power supplier and AMP. The power indicate on.
6. Power on FT-817, the band indicate on Amp shoule be on.
7. Press PTT, the TX indicate on Amp should be on.Notice! If working on
FM or SSTV for long operating time, should lower the output power on FT-817,
say 2.5W or 1W.
Other QRP transceiver operating manual:
connect acc cable to transceiver PTT-TX and amplifier , ACC green to“GND”, RED
TO“TX-PTT” , the radio “TX-PTT”view manual.
Frequency Band : 80m 40m 30m-17m 15m-10m
Operating Modes : SSB CW AM, RTTY and FM-Reduced duty cycle
Rf input : 5W
Out power : 45W
Band mode : Manual
Power requirement : 13.8V 8A , RED “+” BLACK “-”
Cooling method:passive air cooling
Antenna connector : SO-239 50Ω
Size : 155*100*35 ( mm )D*W*H
Weight : 0.55KG